This week on the podcast I take a quick look at the recent Winter NAMM 2020 exhibition that just finished in Anaheim.
NAMM was certainly different this year as it felt renewed and actually had its first buzz-worthy product in a long time.
During this week’s episode I’ll take a look at:
- the mood of the show and how it was different from previous years
- the product mix and how audio now leans towards sound reinforcement
- some noteworthy new products, especially Universal Audio’s LUNA recording system
- the very cool AES Academy that went on in conjunction with the show
- some of the cool programs I was part of
- and much more
It’s short but to the point and I think will give you a perspective on Winter NAMM 2020 that you won’t get anywhere else.