It’s that time of year again to take a look back at the influential music business stories from 2021, see how the predictions from last year fared, and have a look forward to the trends and predictions for 2022. Among the things I’ll discuss in Podcast 401 include:
- Music centers shifting to new places on the globe
- The $9.99 streaming price
- Spotify getting into video
- TikTok peaking
- The future of immersive audio
- The move towards hi-res audio
- Artists and their streaming numbers
- The next big trend in music
- Music NFTs
As always you’ll hear not only my outlook on these topics but what I’m seeing that makes me think that way.
Here’s to the last podcast of 2021. Once again, thank you for your support.