- in Podcast by Bobby Owsinski
Episode #355 – Spotify Is Big Brother, Native Instruments Acquired, And Engineer/Podcaster Matt Boudreau
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 52:24 — 48.0MB)
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | Email | TuneIn | RSS
- Spotify’s latest patents have it listening to you to suggest music
- Native Instruments the latest MI company to be acquired
- Engineer/podcast Matt Boudreau
- Listen to Working Class Audio
My guest this week is Matt Boudreau, who started as a drummer experiencing 6 figure record deals to eventually settling in behind the glass as a mixer and mastering engineer. Matt has since gone on to launch the hugely popular Working Class Audio podcast with more than 300 episodes under his belt.
During our interview we talked about the burden of owning a commercial studio, rebounding from a business loss, template mixing, starting the Working Class Audio podcast, and much more.
On the intro Iâll take a look at Spotify monitoring your speech to suggest music, and Native Instruments being acquired.